Thursday, November 27, 2008

November the Twenty-Seventh

To sleep at 5:30, awake by 8:30...

- Thanksgiving



Six hours in a car sucks. Fortunately, sleep deprivation allowed me to be asleep for the majority of it! Farm animals and a long walk in the woods made up for the drive.

One thing I noticed is that even some of the younger people on my dad's side of the family have gained quite a bit of weight since the last time I saw them, Thanksgiving two years ago. I am determined not to allow this to happen. For this reason, look for the Fitness Project to pop up sometime in the not-so-distant future. The projected start date is December 16th, two and a half weeks from now, the day I finish up with finals. Part of it will be the continued refinement of my (now completely vegetarian) diet, and the other part will be a hardcore three-week exercise program to get myself ready for the start of Jiu Jitsu in the Spring semester. I've broken a lot of bad habits this year, and now it's time to make a lot of good ones.

No comments: