Monday, November 10, 2008

November the Tenth

Yesterday I added a bunch of Links to my personal homepage. Eventually, this will be expanded to include links to anything and everything that I've found to be useful and relevant.
=======================================
Today's agenda, copied from my lovely Google Calendar:

9:45a
psuKnowHow - Phys 250

Heading back to Fenske after this.
Working until 12:30, then lunch at Redifer on the way back.

1:15p
psuKnowHow - Phys 212
2:30p ChE 438
4p psuKnowHow - Biol 230 [[CANCELED]]
5p psuKnowHow - Phys 250

Dinner at Simmons, perhaps?

8p BMB 401H Review

Actually 9-10pm!

10pm-3am, chilling in Fenske with Ben, Brian, Bryan
3-7am sleep
=======================================
The things that 100% MUST be completed today:
1. Bioprocess homework submission
2. Ethics worksheet completion
3. Thermo paper writeup
4. Germination media distribution

After all of that (hah), gotta do a storyboard for AIChE, get started on that bioseparations homework, and decide how exactly to tackle the upcoming BMB exam.

If I can get through the above, I will have dodged this week's bullet.
=======================================

Plans for the Spring:

http://lionschedules.com/rytciz

3 ChE 494H Research
3 ChE 496 Independent Study (Book Coauthoring)
3 BMB 402 Biochemical Pathways
3 BMB 474 Analytical Biochemistry
3 ChE 450 Process Control
3 Engr 407 Tech Entrepreneurship

Plan for completing the ESHIP minor more-or-less painlessly:

Engr 411 - already completed
Engr 310 - completing this semester
Elective #1 - substitute FdSc 406

Engr 407 - Tech Entrepreneurship, spring semester
Engr 4xx - Substitute Learning Factory project!
Elective #2.1 - substitute Current Issues in Biotech course
Elective #2.2 - substitute Life Science Ethics course

I already planned to take everything but 407, and I hear that course is a good one (if that means anything). I've gotten a few worthwhile things out of the minor so far, so we'll have to see how it goes.

If plans change, anything two-credit that's mildly business-related could be subbed for the Current Issues course.

Probably not going to bother:
3 Biotc 479 Plant Tissue Culture Biotechnology
Dropping this will open up four hours on Wednesday for things that I don't already know how to do.

Judo for the spring? I'll have to see how I feel by then.

No comments: