Friday, November 28, 2008

November the Twenty-Eighth

Today is a big day! Three more days until school starts back up, and I definitely want to get a head-start so that these last two weeks before finals aren't too ridiculous.

On tap for today:
- Completion of Personal Business Plan
(vision statement, finances, marketing)
- Completion of Bioseparations homework
(adsorption and chromatography)
- Completion of Thermo project
(biochemical thermodynamics paper)

The business plan is almost finished, save for the Finance section: http://brandon.curtis.googlepages.com/businessplan
I also want to link in some junk on my Keirsey Temperament Sorter results, because I think they're very relevant.

I also want to skim back through a book I read eleven months ago on procrastination. It's one of the larger problems that I have to cope with, and a big stumbling block to working efficiently and having more time to do the things that I want to do. I want to start a pretty gigantic publication project over winter break, so I could use a refresher on getting started.


Today's Plan: "Focusing"


Went shopping this evening, and picked up the following:
  • Farberware non-stick cookware (8" skillet, 10" skillet, 11" square griddle)
  • Farberware turner
  • 3M Command adhesive + hook (46 needs another coat hook)
  • Whitening stuff
  • (2) Drosera adelae, half-dead
  • (4) Wildflower bulbs
  • (2) Fern rhizomes
Life in Fenske improves ever so slightly...

No comments: