Friday, April 3, 2009

April the Third

So... that bike ride never happened. I ran into a prospective student on my way out, and I put the hour toward a tour of the place instead. After that I tutored physics and got half-price dinner at Pita Pit, and planned to finish off the night with a physics lab. Unsurprisingly, I got distracted in Fenske... and ended up spending ~5 hours teaching material balances and thermodynamics to a group of students that had gathered.

It's almost 5am again... and probably a good time to look at tomorrow.

A Full Day

1200-1400 Tutoring (organic chemistry)
-- Lunch and coordination with home --
-- Review Session planning --
1640-1730 ChE 340 Review
1800-2300 Ag Ball

The Weekend

-- Review Session Coordination --
1400-1800 OChem Review Session
-- Apartment Redux --

The Further Weekend

-- All day reserved for biochemical engineering --

No comments: